Monday, December 6, 2010

Lately...

I have turned into a busy-bee overnight.  Couldn't even find a time to update my blog until now. So what kept me busy besides work?

Darn the wait. It came late, but nonetheless 
it's here! and I am stoked!

BDs - GI.Joe, Ironman 2, John Mayer(Concert) 
& Dave Mathews (Concert)

Toffee Nut Latte - Starbucks Christmas Drink!
(Something I MUST have every year...)

Golf in Batam. The weather sucked, the rain was pouring non-stop. I was ofcourse, soaked with rain water. Too bad we only got to play13 holes, I thought I was hitting the driver really well that day... 
(which btw, rarely happens...)


Got the #10 for Ton :)

 Took some photos of different toys in the office.


Rant about receiving McDonald's EDMs.  I find it very evil.

Dinner at Coffee Bean ALONE
(What an achievement!)

and lastly....
...
..
.

Blogging with my new 11-inch AIR.

That's it for now...actually I think I may get in trouble press releasing the last one.  But hey, It's an early Christmas gift for myself and besides it is an Apple, it is really cute, small and light! - see, purchase justified! *ahem*

0 comments:

Post a Comment