Monday, August 16, 2010

Curry & Red Film

Recently, I have been experimenting on different film & lens combination to give the best "Film-like" photographic results in digital format.  I must admit I am far from doing it "almost-right". The constant change of subject and lighting conditions makes every shot even trickier than I can imagine.

I had dinner the other night at the Curry Favor, during this time I had decided to use a red film to capture our dinning experience - epic failure, complete disaster!

Ofcourse, when I think about it in retrospect, curry(which is at red side of the colour spectrum) plus red film equals...

Here are my shots...

Stewed Chicken Curry

Kushi-Age Cheese Chikuwa

Half way through dinner...

Just before the server took my plate away...

39 Stamford Road,
#01-09 Stamford House,
Singapore 178885

0 comments:

Post a Comment