Friday, August 20, 2010

Thai Place at Maxwell Market

For years, I have always referred to this stall as "the Thai place at Maxwell Market".  I never really bothered to look at the name until I took some photos this week. And so, for the record, the real name is Senat Thai Food.


By far the best Thai place around Tanjong Pagar area.  The only downside is the long Q especially during lunch time.  And even then, the chef still prefers to cook each dish as customers order - keeps the food fresh and warm.

Sooo... Thai

Mr. & Mrs. Senat (I made that up...)

Thai Glass Noodles

Basil Chicken with Egg

I would also recommend to try their version of the Tom Yum Soup.  Not too sour, not too spicy, it's just right. Give it a try on a rainy day, tastes even better!

Senat Thai Food
Maxwell Market, Maxwell Road

0 comments:

Post a Comment