Monday, September 20, 2010

EGGS, EGGS & EGGS

Mother's Day 2010

For those who love eggs like me, Hatched is the place to be. Choose which egg-mix you prefer from the menu, I am sure there's one perfect for you as the menu offers a good variety of dishes.





It was sad that we could not order from the regular menu at that time as they were only serving from the board menu for Mother's Day.  But in anycase, we were very satisfied with our food.  Definitely going back for the regular menu... the Omelette seems really interesting.

Hot Chocolate

Egg mayo with ham on English Muffin

Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes

I know it looks simple... but again, for people who enjoy eggs with every meal like me - HEAVEN.

Hatched
Evans Lodge | 26 Evans Rd, 259367

4 comments:

  1. There is a lot of egg on your blog. An egg theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks! Cause I love EGGS! and Chicken... It would be good if I can have an egg with every meal I have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eggs wei!
    Mayb nx time i open a bistro like tis in Msia! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know once its up! I will sure pay you a visit! even if it's in Malaysia! :)

    ReplyDelete