Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Last Week: Revisited

What's up with the Chimp last week?

Selwyn was back in Hongkong last week, we video-chatted
using Facetime. I ♥ our iPhone 4!


Above & Beyond played superbly at Avalon! 
 (Bought the latest CD while I was in HKG, it was a 
good head start!)


  My new Diesel necklace from Hongkong. 
Courtesy of you know who...


Flickr finally greeted me in my language - Tagalog.
I have been patienly waiting for this day! 


 
Looking like a "Lioness" at Toni & Guy.


30 for 3 Tickets for Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.
(I did not like it. 2 popcorns tops! )


Bought the October issue of Female Magazine &
Kiehl's Deodorant (My Fav!)


A'kin Shampoo from Sephora
(Mandarin & Ylang Ylang)


Chicken Katsu Curry 
(My Sunday Dinner)


Tonkotsu Ramen 
(Sel's Sunday Dinner)


Overall, it was a good week! All smiles! :)

3 comments:

  1. ohh.. Luv yur T&G photo.. one of yur better days, i presume?? kekekek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! of all the pic that you can comment on...you chose the T&G?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tat's a sexy piece.. wild.. growlllllllll growlllllll..

    hahahha

    ReplyDelete